Friday, March 11, 2011

tsunami && earth quake

My heart dropped when i got to work today and looked at the news.. For everyone who was effected by this my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family's my best friend is in Hawaii and i sure hope she is safe.... i couldn't imagine i just put my self in there shoes and trying to think about it just blows my mind.. you never truly know how blessed you are in tell you relies what other people don't have... the one thing i know I'm blessed is to have the church in my life if i didn't have it i would go crazy when i lost a loved one thinking i would never see them again but i know  with the truth i have i will see my loved ones again i wish everyone had that feeling its a peaceful feeling.. any ways god bless japan and anyone who may be effect by this.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-japan-quake-20110312,0,2015595.story

No comments:

Post a Comment